Thursday 2 November 2017

2 primary 4 Secondary







The first part of my Primary research is a survey which was answered by children between the age of 3-15

The second part of my primary research is a focus group where I asked children questions about media devices, social media, tv programmes and etc.

This is the first part of my secondary research.
This is the second part of my secondary research.
This is the third part of my secondary research.
This is the last part of my secondary research.

1 comment:

  1. Your first secondary research method is the 2014 - make this is updated to the 2016 one that you read.
    HOW is your secondary based off the report findings?
    WHICH of the Research Focus is not covered here?
    WHERE is the BIAS in your Primary Research?
    IS there any focus here on developments in Radio as was your Sector?

    ReplyDelete